Hands and BCCC Partnership:
Race Course Community in Zambia
Things to think about…
1. Have you considered playing a part in the support of 100 children that are being cared for at Race Course community?
2. Have you taken the time to look at the profile of Rota, the Caregiver for the area, and commit her to prayer?
3. Have you considered the possibility of going with Hands to Africa to see the community first hand?
4. How has this developing conversation led you to consider reaching out to your own neighbors who may be on the margins or are in need?
* We are currently committed to helping care for over 70 children in Race Course. That's $20/month per child. Please give Melissa an email if you would like to contribute in this way.
THE DROUGHT CRISIS IN AFRICA
This year Hands at Work faces an extreme drought crisis in Africa, which has gripped a huge part of the population, specifically those described as ‘the poorest of the poor’ in a way that is unprecedented in human memory. A million children right now face dire consequences because of hunger, sickness, and lack of water. Within these people exists a layer – vulnerable children and grandmothers – who will not survive unless there is an intervention.
Update on Racecourse
- Mission Aviation Fellowship
Please keep Evan and Melissa in your prayers as they continue to follow Gods leading in Myanmar.